Working as a freelancer
Quality LinQ specializes in secondment of freelance (technical) professionals skilled in NDT, Inspection, QA / QC and Engineering at post-secondary vocational (MBO), higher professional (HBO) or university level (from entry level to senior) at executive and management level.
Project solutions (freelance)
We serve as an intermediary between you as a freelancer and our client. Quality LinQ will assign a dedicated contact person to you. When we second you as a freelancer, we look for assignments or projects that match your skills and wishes.
Quality LinQ has a large network in the following sectors: Oil and Gas,Industry, Maritime and Offshore, Mechanics, Construction and Civil Engineering. If necessary, we will guide you in taking care of and requesting the right permits and licenses, so you can start well prepared.
Why you should use Quality LinQ when you are a freelancer?
Working as a freelancer through Quality LinQ offers many advantages, such as:
- Diversity of projects and assignments
- You have a fixed contact person at Quality LinQ
- All administration at one central location
- We ensure the complete contract processing
- No risk of false self-employment practices
- Fast payment! Your invoices are always paid within a payment term of 30 days
- After completion or at the end of a project, we quickly assist you with finding a new assignment so you won’t be without a project for long
- We are VCU and NEN 4400-1 certified, which guarantees quality, safety and security
What do you need as a freelancer?
As a freelancer you have to operate completely independent and be responsible for your own tools, PPE, clothing and a car. In addition, you must be in possession of the following:
- Chamber of Commerce extract of your company
- VAT number
- Liability insurance
- A valid identification
- A valid bank account number
- A valid VCA certificate and other necessary certificates
Would you like to work through Quality LinQ? Check our temporary vacancies now and apply directly to your dream project. If we don’t have an appropriate assignment for you at the moment, please contact one of our employees via +31(0)180-487755 or send us a message via our contact form.