Are you a subsea specialist? About 5 years’ experience in the offshore survey industry? Proven experience in working with ROV’s? Leadership skills? Affinity with the maritime and offshore industry? Read further!
For our client we are currently looking for a dynamic subsea specialist to supervise their ROV Survey Workshop. The Supervisor Survey Workshop is an office-based member of the ROV Unit, responsible for the timely and effective set up, mobilisation/demobilisation of their client’s ROV equipment and subsea tooling.
The ideal candidate has proven supervisory experience and excellent knowledge of maintaining, testing and repairing the electronic equipment used to perform offshore survey, positioning and remote intervention tasks. Proven experience working with ROV’s, acoustic positioning and general survey systems is preferred.
- Supervise the Survey Support Engineers in the workshop(s)
- Ensure the timely and effective maintenance, testing, support for and supply of survey and ROV equipment on board our client’s and/or third party vessels
- Co-ordinate project requirements and mobilisation planning on board in close co-ordination with the Department Head Survey, Unit Head ROV and offshore crew
- Run the Survey Workshop, including testing and calibration of equipment prior to shipment/ mobilisation
- Prioritise the tasks for the Survey Support Engineers
- Liaise with the on-board Survey Engineers during operations
- Oversee equipment administration, reporting and log keeping, including tracking of equipment
- Test and interface survey sensors and systems to vessel, ROV, online and offline systems
- Organise and adhere to maintenance (preventive maintenance) scheduled for all equipment
- Advise on /arrange rental of survey equipment
- Involved in procurement of survey equipment, acoustic systems and other underwater equipment
- Advise on technical equipment strategies
- BSc degree in electrical engineering (HNB level)
- Knowledge of analogue electronics, interfacing techniques and digital signal processing
- Minimum 5 years’ in the offshore survey industry, preferably with pipeline and/or subsea construction projects
- Several years in a supervisory position
- Proven experience in working with ROVs, acoustic positioning and general survey systems is preferred
- Preferably received training in Hydrography
- Diagnostic, fault finding and repair capabilities
- A positive, collaborative and creative work environment with team spirit at its core
- Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days (1 FTE)
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities and various social events and festivities
About the organisation
Our client is a world leading contractor in offshore pipeline installation, heavy lift and subsea construction. They operate at versatile fleet of specialized heavy-lift, pipelay and support vessels, which are designed and developed in-house. They develop the most innovative technology of the world.
Do you have questions about the position or the application procedure? Ask them via our contact form or call us on telephone number +31 (0)180-487755. You can apply via the button below ‘Apply now’ or send your resume with motivation letter to email@example.com.
Heb je vragen over de functie of de sollicitatieprocedure neem dan contact op met ons, via telefoonnummer 0180-487755 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aantal uren per week: 40